200 Nasal Strips Quality Anti Snoring Aid
This Item Includes
- 200 x Individually Sealed Nasal Strips
- Full Instructions Included Manual
- Size is approximately (refer to image on the listing):
- 6.6 cm for the longest end
- 2.0 cm for the widest end on the sides
- 1.2 cm for the narrower end in the middle
How it Works
Nasal strips are made of flexible, spring-like bands that fit right above the flare of the nostrils. The underside is adhesive so that once positioned on the nose, they stop and stay there. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages.
This lifting action helps open inflamed sinus passages and makes it easier to breath. They are popular in sports as well for men and women. In addition to the benefits for during the day they are extremely beneficial in reducing snoring.
Your nose is divided into two passage ways (nostrils). Each nostril narrows at the bridge of your nose. The air passes through the bridge when you breathe; if they're blocked, you have to breathe through your mouth. Nasal strips widen the nasal bridge, helping you to breathe by physically easing open the cartilage walls.
200 x Individually Sealed Nasal Strips
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.